Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our Month

This year has been quite busy already! Right now Drew is sick with a fever and he threw up last night, but he's still crazy and running all over the house. He's such a trooper! He's so good about taking medicine, taking his temperature, and even throwing up. Todd ran him to the toilet last night and I said "it's ok baby. Just throw up in the toilet." He said "Ok, mom" and turned and threw up and then looked at me and said "I all done. I need my pug[pacifier] now." It didn't faze him at all! I just love him!!

We went to Disneyland with Jen (Josh), Brianna (Olivia), and me and Drew. It was so fun!! I've never gone without Jack and was a little hesitant, but it was so dang fun. Jack is so over Disneyland and Drew is our daredevil that loves all the crazy rides! Jack knew where we went and didn't care. We'll be doing that again!

We went to the Childrens Museum on one of the school holidays. It is one of our favorite places! I just wish I didn't have to drive downtown to get there!! This is the mattress and tire (pillow) room.

Drew enjoying time at the zoo with friends. We love going and running the hills (well, I do while he's in the stroller. But he loves being in the stroller for my runs). It's great at 9am when no one is there and all the animals are up and eating!

I went with Jack's class on a field trip to the Zoo! It was so fun! Sea World was dead and we loved it!! Jack's class usually has so many chaperones that most parents just have their own child! I had one of Jack's friends for this trip and we had a great time. Aunt Kristi was a lifesaver and took Drew around Sea World for me and then they met up with us. We had a great time! Especially when Kristi bought them prizes! That's what Aunt's and Uncle's are for!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Your month sounds crazy and fun. I wish I had enough parents chaperone at field trips that they only have two students per group. That would be fabulous!!I have to say that I miss all of the fun things there are to do in San Diego