Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summertime!

It's been a while since I've updated. Time just seems to always fly by. Now that I finally sat to do it tonight I can't find my other memory card that has some great shots on it! I'm really hoping it's still at work where I think I left it! Summer seems like it just started and yet it also feels like it's almost over. This is the first year that summer is actually summer since Jack is in school now. Before summer days were just like any other day, just hotter and way more crowded. I hated summers before because we live in San Diego and everyone comes here for vacation. All the places we love to go are so much busier during the summer. Now that's the only time we have to go with Jack! I still don't like how busy it all is, but I'm dealing with it!!
It's finally time for summer! We couldn't wait to get to the beach. The water wasn't even very warm at all, but the boys ran right in. It realy isn't bad once you get numb from the freezing water! Nothing beats sun and salt water!!

No comments: