
Drew helping gut the pumpkin and Todd trying to feed it to him! I don't think he actually gave him any, but I guess I'll know for sure tonight if he starts throwing up!

Jack drawing a face for his pumpkin so Todd can cut it out.

What cool Jack o Lanterns!! We wanted to light them and put them outside. Right as we were ready to it started pouring rain! I love it though.

This is MY pumpkin. I bought this one to cook. They are the best for baking. I absolutely love this time of year and all the stuff I get to bake with pumpkin! It's cool outside, raining and I can smell pumpkin all over my house from the pumpkin cooking in the oven! I love Fall!! Love it, love it, love it! I told the boys we can make pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and they are so excited. I usually make banana chocolate chip pancakes (sometimes with macadamia nuts) so I know pumpkin will be delicious!! We're going to have real whipping cream too. Did I say I love this time of year? Cause I do. I really do!
1 comment:
Hi Emily!
I'm with you! Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year. We actually grew 12 pumpkins in our backyard this year. How fun is that?! This is my first experience looking at a blog but I think you did a wonderful job. I always enjoy looking at pictures of all of the fun activities you do with your boys. See you at your new shop on Saturday.
-Deanne :)
Post a Comment