Today we did a walk for Children's Hospital that went through Sea World. We had such a fabulous time! It was only a mile and all through Sea World! The had an additional 3 mile course for those that wanted to keep going after the 1 mile route. It went around the bay and looped back to Sea World. Todd's mom (Mocka) came with us and it was so nice. There were a lot of people and hard to keep track of both boys with all the fun stuff they had there. It's only the second year they've done it but they had a good turnout. We did the mile, and then Mocka took Jack around to the differnt booths to get goodies while I ran the additional 3 miles with Drew in the jogger. It was cool and nice out. We will defintitely do it again next year. We had a great time.

They had characters and animals along the way that we stopped at. Drew flew out of the stroller as soon as he saw Elmo! It was adorable!

Me and Mocka with the boys and Zoey!

The flamingos were so cool. They kept trying to eat my shirt and Drew's hair. It freaked Drew out and he tried to keep his distance. They were really friendly.

Pirate Pete. The boys love Pirates so they loved him. He had miniature Pirate Pete's in his mouth that he pulled out and gave to the boys. We realy had a great time! I can't wait til they do it next year!
1 comment:
I thought of you this morning when I was watching the news & they showed everyone down there. It sounds like you had a great time!
I'm so glad you have a blog now~!
Post a Comment