Ahhhhhh. My computer is taking forever and not working right so I can't check my email or send and email to Jen or my mother in law complaining so I'll have to settle for a post instead!!! I'm so exhausted right now and my house is a disaster. If my stinking little monsters would just take a nap things could improve! I was so looking forward to today. I thought Drew for sure would be out for a few hours at least and Jack could have reading time. Why is that not happening!!!!!!!!!!! We stick to our schedule pretty well and they're usually in bed by 8pm if not sooner! Wednesday night they were up til 10pm hanging out with their cousin and they had played in the snow that day too. Last night they were in bed at 10pm also since we went to see Walking with Dinosaurs at the Sports Arena. We were also at the zoo for a couple hours that day too. Today we went to the Childrens Museum downtown and played a lot!!!! Drew slept for 10 minutes on the way home and that's it!!!!!!!!!! He usually takes 3-4 hour naps so I thought for sure he'd go down when we got home. NOPE!!!!! He should be so tired and instead they're both playing (very well I must say) together in the playroom! I am exhausted and I still have a ridiculous amount of things to do! I havn't even worked out or did my running yet.....so why am I so tired?!?!?!? I either need caffeine or a nap and I have no diet coke in my house and Todd isn't home so I see neither of those things happening!!!
Ok, I think that's enough venting. I really don't feel any better either, now just irritated that I spent time writing this and not cleaning! I just can't win with myself today!
1 comment:
Hang in there, or maybe go eat some chocolate. At least you are spending quality time making great memories with your boys.
Post a Comment