Ok, so I know there's still Christmas pictures that I need to post, but we went sledding today and got some great pics. I don't have time right now to do all of them so I have to just do the snow ones. It was so fun!!!!!!!!! The snow was pretty compact and more like ice since it's been a week since it snowed. There was only one other car there so we had the hill all to ourselves. It was fantastic!!!! We used our boogie board and it flew down the hill. We had no control since it didn't have handles so it was a little scary when I had both boys on there with me. We went to a small hill too so the boys could go by themselves. They crashed and Drew was done!!! I had to post that video. It is hilarious!!! Fun at our boys expense. Just as we were leaving a ton of cars came!!! It was warm and beautiful out and we had great timing!!! It only took about 40 minutes to get there too! It was a great day!!!
The boys heading to the top of the hill!

Todd and Drew

The pics of me look more dramatic because my hair is flying all over!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
The boys sledding by themselves.
1 comment:
I love the videos. We meant to get up to the snow over the holiday vacation, but never did. What great memories you guys are making.
Post a Comment