
We have a lot of family in town but wanted to stay home for Thanksgiving and just spend it together. We tried to go to the zoo that morning, but when we had to go 40mph on the freeway because the rain was so hard we decided to turn around and come home. Todd put the tree together with the boys and I cooked. They did a great job!

Since we have so much family I've never made Thanksgiving dinner. We've always gone somewhere else. I did it all!!! Seriously, all of it. From scratch! It was really good, but way too much work. I'm glad I did it, I can say I did it, I'll never do it again. All that work to eat for 30 minutes. I cleaned my kitchen 3 times that day and it was still a mess when it was all ready!

The kids decorated the tree. I have since banned them from touching it or going anywhere near it. We have a lot of Disney ornaments and they think they can play with them. Todd and I have superglued 5 of them back together already. I warned the kids if they touch one more the tree is coming down and being put away!! They know I follow through with what I say so they've been good so far. Ahhhh. Merry Stinkin Christmas :)
2 comments:
Wow! You are crazy but it looks so good.
Emily, you're awesome! I thought I was doing good by bringing broccoli casserole to our 2 Thanksgiving dinners!
Post a Comment