We went to Disneyland again this year at Christmas time. It was absolutely beautiful! We had a great time! Todd's brother, wife, and their son met us up there and his sister came too! It was the best time we've had there in a while. The boys did great the whole day and there really wasn't a big wait at all for the rides! We stayed at the Disneyland hotel also! I have quite a few pics to post, but I'll have to do it later. However, the following ones were so cute, so I put them up now!
Captain Hooks pirate ship at the hotel pool. The boys have always wanted to get on it!
.jpg)
Watch out for the Croc!


Ok, so I made sure no one was around and I took very quick pics! Todd was shaking his head and I was laughing! Like I said, the boys have always wanted to get on the ship....there were just too many people around to do it! It was worth it! Aren't the pics just so dang cute?!?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment