Oh Drew! He doesn't always like going to bed and tonight was one of those times. He was thinking of everything to get up or get us in there. He'll scream bloody murder "owie, owie" over and over cause he hit himself to get us in there. He tells us he hit himself too so innocently thinking it's totally a valid thing to do. He was yelling "it's itchy, it's itchy real bad! Help" He get's dry skin bad and can have reactions to his diapers so I thought that's what it was. Nope. He was holding his foot saying it's itchy "right there". Not sure why he couldn't scratch it. Then he was out of bed saying he has to "potty really bad" while holding himself. He is poopy trained but had NEVER asked to go potty on the toilet! Only when he poops does he go on there. I let him on there anyway thinking maybe it was poop he had to do. After a few minutes I checked back in and found this......


He had no idea I was even in there til I couldn't contain my laughter any longer. He's so dang lucky he's so cute cause he and that attitude drive us nuts!!
Oh, and he never did go poop!!
3 comments:
okay that is too hilarious! Looks like we was quite content just rocking the poop pot and chillin'! Boys will be boys
That is hysterical. It's good to know that we are not the only ones who have a hard time keeping our kids in bed:)
Ohh my...too funny! They get so creative when they don't want to go to sleep. He is a cutie though!
Post a Comment