On our way to a family party today we stopped and took some Easter Pics of the boys. They are by far not professional, but I just don't like the stuffy studio pics. I love the outdoor ones of my boys just being themselves. Hope you do too!
I love the outdoor pictures the best. Your boys are so cute! In regards to your Just Curious post. I totally go through phases with the whole blog thing. I always love looking at everyones, but I know if I sit down to do it, I will at least spend an hour catching up.
3 comments:
You are so right, the outdoor fun in the sun pics are way better. The boys look so cute. Good job you guys.
I love the outdoor pictures the best. Your boys are so cute! In regards to your Just Curious post. I totally go through phases with the whole blog thing. I always love looking at everyones, but I know if I sit down to do it, I will at least spend an hour catching up.
Where is the park you went to? It's beautiful!
Post a Comment