After work the other night I came home and decided we needed to go to Seaport Village. I love being in or near the ocean and it's been so cool and gloomy but didn't care!! I can't wait for summer! Then I dreaded going and wanted to just put my pajama's on and stay home but we'd already told the boys. They were not about to stay home without a horribly annoying fit! So....we went. Once we got there we were glad we went. It was just so peaceful and beautiful. After we ate we found these sculptures on the grass to climb on! I was the first one on them and Todd was so thoughtful wasn't he to take a picture of me from behind without me knowing or him asking! Guess I'm not too mad since I'm posting it though! We had fun climbing for a while, and then my knees were killing me the rest of the night~ I'm too old to play like a kid anymore~
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment