Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sooo Drew

This is a completely normal occurance for Drew...only usually it's in a real car! Drew will fall asleep in the car no matter what time it is. There's just something about the car the totally relaxes him and he's out! I have to throw things at him like books and the dvd case to tell him to look for something in order to keep him awake sometimes. I dropped Jack off at school and ran some errands. I was at Vons halfway through shopping and Drew was pretty quiet and not "driving" anymore. I looked down and he was asleep resting his head on a box of cheerios!! It was 10am and we were in the cold section!! The flash went off and he got mad and said "no mommy, that's not nice don't do that". He stayed asleep til we got out to the car!!

1 comment: