The kids waiting with anticipation as to what is going to happen for their fun halloween day at school!

Jack and his class. Jack is in the middle towards the top.

Getting ready to parade off through school

So ready for his snack. He had a meltdown in class. They were all sitting on the carpet and he just started crying saying he was so hungry and couldn't wait for his teacher to make the food! It was Friday and by then every week Jack is usually exhausted and done! I hugged him and kept sneaking him bites of an energy bar so he'd be ok. I was hoping the other kids wouldn't see and get upset. It breaks my heart when he falls apart like that. I knew it had been a busy week and he was so done! He was ready for his halloween snack!
No comments:
Post a Comment