Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Disneyland

We went to Disneyland in the middle of October before Todd started his new job. We love all the pumpkin and candy corn decorations. I wasn't so good at taking pics this time since we go so much. Oops. I love this time of year!
Jack is our cautious one and Drew is our daredevil. Jack wants nothing to do with the big rides and that exactly what Drew wants to go on. The faster and higher he flies the harder he laughs and yells "faster" and "more!". We can't wait til he's tall enough to ride them. I'm going to try inserts in his shoes next time!!


The boys loved the petting zoo!!

We've always wanted to go into the Brother Bear Trail but never had. We finally did and really liked it. We found the tire swing/zipline. Jack had so much fun. Todd had to take Drew for a walk since he was hysterical that he couldn't do it too.

No comments: