We went to our ward Trunk or Treat party. Jack was Optimus Prime this year (a transformer for those of you that don't have boys and have no idea what I'm talking about) and Drew was a pirate. I did buy Jack's costume this year and was not thrilled about it. I paid $30 for a cheaply made costume that I know is now probably on clearance for $3 because that's how cheaply it's made! I have rarely bought new costumes for them so I figured it was ok this year. Last year I went to Target and bought 5 costumes for dress up for about $20 so I just laid out the ones that would fit Drew and he picked what he wanted to be.


I made spider cupcakes for the cake walk this year. I thought they turned out pretty cool. I let the boys have one before we left. I knew if they didn't get one after seeing that I made them they would not be happy. I did put a lot of black food coloring in the cookie legs and head and the frosting body. It stained Drew's mouth and he pooped green for a while because of the food coloring. I hope the kids that ate them didn't stain anything!

1 comment:
Your cupcakes were the best! So creative. They were the first to go.
Post a Comment