Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

After being in Jack's class all day on Halloween we had to go down to Chula Vista to pick up Drew from my sister in law Gail. Then we all went to Mocka Grammy's (Todd's grandma) to trick or treat. Then we went home for quick naps before heading to my parents and then my grandma to trick or treat. This year we went to the Sullivans (again) for Halloween night. We go and eat dinner and hangout. Then we trick or treat down their street and back up with everyone. It's nice to hang out and the boys love trick or treating with all their friends!

Visiting Mocka Grammy for trick or treating. Cousin Hayden was with us but wanted nothing to do with getting his picture taken!!



Getting ready to go trick or treating.

The boys just ran and ran and ran around the front yard with their friends. They were so sweaty and tired by the end of the night. Thanks Jen!!!

I did have quite an entertaining video of Jen posted. But do to the concern I have over preserving our friendship I chose to take it down..... Ok.........I was threatened. I thought it was great though!!!